Satisfied pet owners tend to make and keep repeat veterinary appointments, and help your practice grow by referring other pet owners. The challenge is, without a system to easily measure the satisfaction of your overall client list and identify areas for improvement, your practice may be losing appointments and revenue from referrals.
To turn that around, many veterinary practices now use Net Promoter Score.
Used by more than two-thirds of Fortune 1000 companies, Net Promoter Score is a proven and simple-to-use client survey tool that shows you what’s working in client engagement and what’s not. And these key metrics empower your practice to develop actionable plans to increase engagement, boost appointments and improve profitability.
Research shows a direct correlation between businesses that use Net Promoter Score and revenue growth. According to research by the global management consultancy Bain & Company, businesses using Net Promoter Score to gauge and improve client satisfaction outgrew competitors by more than 100%.
Boost Referral Revenue
Satisfied pet owners tend to share their satisfaction with other pet owners, which can substantially boost referral revenue for your practice. That’s because the most credible form of advertising for pet owners comes from those whom they know and trust:
- According to research by Nielsen, 92% of people trust recommendations from friends and family over all other forms of advertising.
- According to Hubspot, 100% of people surveyed said they trusted recommendations from other people—even strangers—more than content from brands.
- According to the American Express Global Customer Service Barometer survey, the average satisfied customer in the U.S. tells eight other people about their satisfaction.
That’s why the heart of Net Promoter Score is a single question: How likely is it that you would recommend our business/product/service to a friend or colleague? And this single, powerful question is at the core of ALLYDVM NPS (Net Promoter Score), which LifeLearn recently announced as an addition to the WebDVM platform.
Here’s how ALLYDVM NPS works:
- A pet owner visits your practice.
- They get a follow-up email asking them to rate their experience.
- ALLYDVM NPS calculates and shows you the overall satisfaction level of your clients.
- Pet-owner comments provide you and your team with specific and actionable information to improve client satisfaction and boost referrals.
- You have the option to display your NPS rating on your WebDVM website to attract more clients by showing them how satisfied other pet owners are with your practice.
Satisfied clients are important to your veterinary practice. However, satisfied clients do not necessarily make more appointments or spend more money.
The growth of your practice relies on new clients. ALLYDVM NPS empowers your entire veterinary team with the right information to improve client satisfaction so that those satisfied customers promote your practice to other pet owners.
Get ALLYDVM NPS working for your practice today!
If you’re currently a WebDVM client, add ALLYDVM NPS to your website today by calling 1-800-375-7994 ext. 225.
Not a WebDVM client? No Problem!practice optimization