Our Privacy Commitment to You
1. Statement of Intent. LifeLearn, Inc. respects and upholds an individual’s right to privacy and to protection of his or her personal information.
This Policy applies to all visitors to the LifeLearn Inc web sites including but not limited to lifelearn.com, lifelearn.ca, lifelearn-cliented.com, and lifelearn-ce.com.
2. Personal Information. “Personal information” is personally identifiable information such as your name, address and email address and includes information about any services or products you may subscribe or purchase or acquire from LifeLearn, Inc., credit card information and billing records. Personal Information is collected by LifeLearn, Inc. only when you, as a visitor to our website, specifically and knowingly choose to provide it to us.
Publicly available information, such as a directory listing of your name, address, telephone number and electronic address is not considered personal information.
Collection and Use of personal information
1. Non-Personal Information. When you browse through this website, you do so anonymously. LifeLearn, Inc. does not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us by interacting with the site or submitting an inquiry to us. Our servers automatically log information about visits to this website in the normal course of establishing and maintaining web connections. The server logs record statistical information, such as visitors’ IP addresses, time and duration of visit, and websites visited. We collect this information so that we may continuously improve our website content. These statistics are reported in aggregate form only. We do not link server log information to any other data in a way that would enable us to identify individual visitors.
2. Submitting Inquiries. You may submit an inquiry to us through the “Contact Us” portion of the site. We may ask for certain personal information such as your name, e-mail address, and so on. We collect this information in order to enable us to respond to your inquiries in as thorough a manner as possible.
3. Purposes for Collection, Use, and Disclosure. If you do provide us with personal information, LifeLearn, Inc. will use the personal information to communicate with you and provide you with requested information. We may also use personal information to provide you with more information related to our services and products.
4. Consent. The provisions of personal information by a visitor to our website constitutes consent for LifeLearn, Inc. to collect, use, and disclose personal information for the purposes stated in this Policy. You may also withdraw your consent to any further collection, use or disclosure of personal information which you may have provided at any time by giving LifeLearn, Inc. prior reasonable notice.
5. Release of Personal Information. Unless you specifically authorize LifeLearn, Inc. to release your personal information, or release is required or permitted by law, LifeLearn, Inc. will not sell, lease or trade your personal information to other third parties. Anonymous or “non-personal” information gathered by LifeLearn, Inc. through your use of our website may be used for technical, research and analytical purposes. We do not use or disclose personal information for any purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required by law. Personal information is retained only as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
6. Accuracy. LifeLearn, Inc. will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information is as accurate, complete, and current as required for the purposes for which it was collected. If you find any inaccuracies in our information, please inform us and we will make the appropriate corrections promptly.
Web Site Matters
2. Security. Our website has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, LifeLearn, Inc. will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personal information.
3. Links to Other Web Sites. Our website contains links to other websites. LifeLearn, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites and expressly disclaims all liability associated with your use of and the content of such other sites.
Rights, Access and Changes
Mail: 367 Woodlawn Road West, Unit 9, Guelph, ON N1H 7K9
Attention: Privacy Officer
2. Access. You have the right to access your personal information under the control of LifeLearn, Inc. Upon request in writing to the Privacy Officer at the address listed above, you will be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information and you will be given access to that information. Except in limited circumstances, as specifically provided by applicable privacy legislation, LifeLearn, Inc. can tell you whether we hold personal information about you. LifeLearn, Inc. will only refuse access to information about you in those circumstances permitted or required by applicable privacy legislation. If LifeLearn, Inc. refuses access to you, reasons for such refusal will be provided. Exceptions may include information that contains references to other individuals or information that cannot be disclosed for legal or security reasons.