Custom Veterinary Websites
Stand out from the competition and book more appointments
Each WebDVM website is custom designed to tell your practice story, and realize practice goals by targeting unique business objectives with specific, goal-driven calls to action. Your dedicated implementation team will work with you to create a site that shows clients exactly who you are, and our simple 3-step implementation process makes setup a breeze.
Improve patient outcomes
Improving the lives of animals and the people who love them is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why each WebDVM website is designed to increase practice visits, and can include industry approved pet health content to improve compliance, and keep patients coming back for more.
Reach clients on devices they use
Each website is search engine optimized to attract new pet owners and custom designed to convert site visitors into clients. With user-friendly navigation, and mobile-ready design, your current and prospective clients can find and explore your site with ease.
Market your practice more effectively
WebDVM hosts a variety of tools to help you market your practice, while saving you time to focus on providing the best care possible.
- ClientEd, pet health library with over 2,000 handouts to increase compliance
- SEO & Google Analytics, built in to each website to ensure top performance and easy access to reporting metrics
- Blogging, built-in functionality to engage pet owners and keep your website up to date
- Weekly news, automatically posted to your website to engage clients and keep them coming back
- Pet Health Checker, eliminates “Dr. Google” by giving pet owners reliable information and encouraging visits
- How-to videos for pet owners on a variety of pet care topics
- Social media branding, we’ll provide the graphics to help you create online design consistency
- VetScribe, custom digital content to help keep pet owners engaged
- Expert service descriptions, written to educate pet owners on a variety of services offered by your practice
Seeing is believing
Don’t just take our word for it, learn more about how WebDVM can help your practice, or see what our friends at Dundas West Animal Hospital have to say about their experience.
Some examples of our work
Ongoing Toll-free Support
We’re here for you every step of the way. Once your site is live our team provides ongoing toll-free support, team training, and answers to any questions you may have.
All our sites include SSL, Hosting, and Cloudflare® Advanced Security
A WebDVM website can also include:
The after-hours telehealth triage service
Custom ready-to-use content to help keep pet owners engaged
Client communication and retention software
Pet Insurance Info
Help clients learn about and choose an insurer for their pet’s health care needs