Career Opportunities at LifeLearn
Stop putting in your time. Start enjoying it.
At LifeLearn, we’re a progressive and creative team of people who care deeply about what we’re doing to help advance animal health and education worldwide. We believe that great ideas can come from anyone, and encourage every team member to contribute, address problems, make decisions, and grow in an environment of mutual respect. If you’re cool with fresh fruit, snacks, and unlimited coffee and tea, we have you covered. And we’re a pet-friendly workplace.
Just ask our Barketing Team. 🙂
LifeLearn Animal Health requires a SEO Specialist that will responsible for planning, implementing and managing the SEO strategies for our customers across North America. Working with internal teams and the client base, the SEO Specialist will be responsible for analyzing analytics and adjusting content to reach viewing targets.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure SEO best practices are implemented on newly created LifeLearn client websites
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization and marketing
- Perform ongoing auditing, keyword discovery, expansion, optimization and reporting
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement SEO strategies and tactics for the internal brand and partner affiliates
- Develop, monitor, and optimize reporting for both client base and the LifeLearn brand (including best practice metrics, user experience, and accuracy)
- Analyze and report on conversion and journey optimization with regards to UX, online analytics, digital acquisition, customer journeys, A/B testing and online routes to purchase
- Present SEO strategies and recommendations to LifeLearn’s clients, in collaboration with the sales, support, and marketing teams
- Ongoing communication with clients regarding their website performance and best practices
- Contribute as a subject matter expert to articles regarding SEO best practices and growing our client’s awareness and understanding of the need for these services
- Keep up to date with current SEO trends and technologies
- Other duties as assigned
- University or College Degree in business, marketing, communications or information technology or equivalent work experience
- Google Certified
- Proven SEO experience, minimum 2 years
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Strong understanding and implementation of online client acquisition, performance-based marketing practices, customer conversion strategies
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with SEO software, SEMrush an asset
- Experience with bid management tools
- Experience in presenting to clients in a webinar setting
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking factors
- Experience within a Startup or in an entrepreneurial environment considered an asset
- Experience working with SaaS or digital marketing companies considered an asset
- Experience with Google display and social media advertising considered an asset
About LifeLearn Animal Health
LifeLearn Animal Health provides education and communications products and services to the veterinary profession and animal health organizations. LifeLearn’s award-winning competencies in digital media, combined with longstanding veterinary content expertise, have delivered sophisticated offerings to veterinarians to optimize their practices, including: WebDVM, custom veterinary websites; ClientEd; client education resource; and Sofie, the advanced veterinary medical search tool. LifeLearn has been named one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by Growth 500 from 2015 to 2019.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their time, however we will only be contacting those individuals that we wish to interview.