Stop putting in your time. Start enjoying it.
At LifeLearn, we’re a progressive and creative team of people who care deeply about what we’re doing to help advance animal health and education worldwide. We believe that great ideas can come from anyone, and encourage every team member to contribute, address problems, make decisions, and grow in an environment of mutual respect and personal empowerment. If you are looking to join a team that thrives on collaboration, is passionate about what we do, and always strives for excellence, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a developer with experience in business intelligence to work with the development team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with any combination of Tableau, Salesforce and Zuora. This position is responsible for data automation and visualization solutions providing insights for LifeLearn’s internal teams and external clients. You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of reporting solutions including research, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation, and training & support. The perfect candidate will work effectively in a team environment and is able to interact / communicate with all levels of management.
- Query design to extract, transform data from a variety of sources
- Tableau design, development, and process documentation to produce required reporting, analytics, and visualization deliverables
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to support, develop, and translate a business requirement into an effective and insightful interactive analytical dashboard
- Quickly and effectively diagnose and respond to requests regarding data integrity and functional or interactive issues in existing and future dashboards
- Collaborate to develop the overall strategy and vision of Tableau design and development practices
- Collaborate and work closely with several other business areas to ensure solutions matches business needs
- Manage estimates and delivery schedules of assigned work
- Document all solutions and maintain ongoing development plan and production schedule
- Investigation and problem solving with minimal guidance
- Other duties as assigned
- University or college study in Computer Science/Software Programming, or proven experience
- 2+ years of experience with Tableau
- 2+ years working with Salesforce
- 2+ years of Zuora experience
Perks of the Job
- Work-life balance — we understand the importance of balance. We offer flexible start times and the position is currently remote until it is safe to return to the office
- Summer hours — we believe summer hours should be a year-round option!
- Flexible benefits program — choose a plan that works best for you
About LifeLearn Animal Health
LifeLearn Animal Health provides education and communications products and services to the veterinary profession and animal health organizations. LifeLearn’s award-winning competencies in digital media, combined with longstanding veterinary content expertise, have delivered sophisticated offerings to veterinarians to optimize their practices, including: WebDVM, custom veterinary websites; ClientEd; client education resource; and Sofie, the advanced veterinary medical search tool. LifeLearn has been named one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by Growth 500 from 2015 to 2019.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their time, however we will only be contacting those individuals that we wish to interview.
LifeLearn is committed to providing an accessible workplace, in support of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005) (“AODA”), the Human Rights Code (RSO 1990) (“HRC”) and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation 191/11 (“IASR”). Should an applicant require accommodation at any point during the recruitment process or during subsequent employment, the individual is invited to communicate and discuss their requirements with LifeLearn’s Human Resources representative. LifeLearn will provide, or arrange to have provided, reasonable accommodation specific to the applicant’s or employee’s accessibility needs.
Note to Third-Party Recruiters
If you are a third-party recruiter, please do not contact us. While we understand and appreciate the valuable service that third-party recruiters provide to individuals seeking employment, LifeLearn has its own hiring processes when positions with LifeLearn become available.