Description: LifeLearn is looking to fill the position of Client Success Specialist, who, under the direction of the Director of Operations, will primarily be responsible to provide one-on-one end-user support and problem resolution via telephone, e-mail, and other vehicles of communication. This position will troubleshoot technical problems related to products and services. This role will also analyse problems and make recommendations as to root causes and corrective actions.
- Handle inbound calls, emails, and customer enquiries with a friendly and effective demeanor, in accordance with the company’s established KPIs and customer satisfaction standards
- Research, analyze, and resolve support tickets placed through the online portal or via telephone and email
- Provide customers with a resource for understanding, empathy, and education on various system functions, processes, and self-help tools available to them through both inbound and outbound communication channels
- Enter and update data in the CRM system accurately and appropriately, and update both the client and LifeLearn project teams on a timely basis and per established service level agreements, KPIs, and SOPs
- Collaborate extensively with peers, project teams, and developers to resolve client issues while improving the effectiveness of the team and the information available to our clients
- Use monthly SEO reports to update and edit websites for customers as required to align with the most current search algorithms and to improve customer rankings
- Prioritize numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively manage the resolution of all issues within accepted maintenance agreements
- Interact with clients and team members with professionalism and maturity
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years’ experience providing website and software customer support
- experience using WordPress
- ability to analyse and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required
- ability to quickly pick up new product and service knowledge, and communicate that knowledge effectively to customers
- ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- time management skills and ability to stay motivated and on-task
- understanding of Domain Name Server and SEO an asset
The starting pay range for this position is: $37,000 – $39,0000
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your resume by e-mail in MS Word or PDF Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put the position title in the subject line of your email
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
If you are a third-party recruiter, please do not contact us. While we understand and appreciate the valuable service that third-party recruiters provide to individuals seeking employment, LifeLearn has its own hiring processes when positions with LifeLearn become available.