Career Opportunities at LifeLearn
Stop putting in your time. Start enjoying it.
At LifeLearn, we’re a progressive and creative team of people who care deeply about what we’re doing to help advance animal health and education worldwide. We believe that great ideas can come from anyone, and encourage every team member to contribute, address problems, make decisions, and grow in an environment of mutual respect. If you’re cool with fresh fruit, snacks, and unlimited coffee and tea, we have you covered. And we’re a pet-friendly workplace.
Just ask our Barketing Team. 🙂
Client Success Specialist
Client Success Specialist
Description: LifeLearn is looking to fill the position of Client Success Specialist, who, under the direction of the Director of Operations, will primarily be responsible to provide one-on-one end-user support and problem resolution via telephone, e-mail, and other vehicles of communication. This position will troubleshoot technical problems related to products and services. This role will also analyse problems and make recommendations as to root causes and corrective actions.
- Handle inbound calls, emails, and customer enquiries with a friendly and effective demeanor, in accordance with the company’s established KPIs and customer satisfaction standards
- Research, analyze, and resolve support tickets placed through the online portal or via telephone and email
- Provide customers with a resource for understanding, empathy, and education on various system functions, processes, and self-help tools available to them through both inbound and outbound communication channels
- Enter and update data in the CRM system accurately and appropriately, and update both the client and LifeLearn project teams on a timely basis and per established service level agreements, KPIs, and SOPs
- Collaborate extensively with peers, project teams, and developers to resolve client issues while improving the effectiveness of the team and the information available to our clients.
- Use monthly SEO reports to update and edit websites for customers as required to align with the most current search algorithms and to improve customer rankings
- Prioritize numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively manage the resolution of all issues within accepted maintenance agreements
- Interact with clients and team members with professionalism and maturity
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field or experience
- 1-2 years’ experience providing website and software customer support
- experience using WordPress
- ability to analyse and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required
- ability to quickly pick up new product and service knowledge, and communicate that knowledge effectively to customers
- ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- time management skills and ability to stay motivated and on-task
- understanding of Domain Name Server and SEO an asset
PERKS OF THE JOB:
- Work-life balance — we understand the importance of balance. We offer flexible start times and the option to work from home a few days a week
- Summer hours — we believe summer hours should be a year-round option!
- Pet-friendly environment — we regularly have furry friends in the office
- Flexible benefits program — choose a plan that works best for you
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your resume by e-mail in MS Word or PDF Format to [email protected]
- Please put the position title in the subject line of your email
Accommodation Requirements. LifeLearn is committed to providing an accessible workplace, in support of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005) (“AODA”), the Human Rights Code (RSO 1990) (“HRC”) and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation 191/11 (“IASR”). Should an applicant require accommodation at any point during the recruitment process or as an employee during subsequent employment, the individual is invited to communicate and discuss their requirements with LifeLearn’s Human Resources representative. LifeLearn will provide, or arrange to have provided, reasonable accommodation specific to the applicant’s or employee’s accessibility needs.