Description: LifeLearn Inc. requires a Product Manager who will provide thought leadership for a suite of digital products and services that target the animal health and pet service industries in North America and abroad. This person will develop and maintain the product roadmap and the launch dates of new products/product extensions. The ideal candidate is a problem-solver who has a strong background in product development to define, develop, implement, and manage product and marketing strategies. This cross-functional role will work with internal and external stakeholders while advocating on behalf of customers. Strong initiative, leadership, and communication skills are a must.
- Lead the development of the product vision to conceive short, medium, and long-term features
- Champion the management of the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to implementation and support, including all tactical activities and go-to-market plans
- Lead the development and maintenance of the product roadmap process — research, review, and adapt to information regarding product innovations, competitors, and market conditions, and make recommendations based on findings or opportunities discovered
- Lead the development of the product marketing strategy and manage the execution of marketing programs that drive the demand
- Gather and document clear market requirements for all product changes or new products, and communicate such to the organization
- Actively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Establish and monitor key product management metrics
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to deeply understand the market and drive product revenue
- Proactively analyze and report on marketing data and applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Degree or diploma in product management, marketing, communications, business, or a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years of related experience in product management with an emphasis in marketing
- Experience in product launches specifically with software, website or technology
- Proficiency in the development and ownership of business plans and justifications for product development
- Creative, innovative, entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- High attention to detail, including precise and effective customer communications and the ability to handle multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Demonstrated time management skills
- History of active teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your resume by e-mail in MS Word or PDF Format to [email protected]
- Please put the position title in the subject line of your email.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
If you are a third-party recruiter, please do not contact us. While we understand and appreciate the valuable service that third-party recruiters provide to individuals seeking employment, LifeLearn has its own hiring processes when positions with LifeLearn become available.