One-Stop Access to Over 400 Courses
Online veterinary medical courses empower all veterinary professionals with the flexibility and accessibility to learn and grow how they want, when they want, anywhere they want.
Building on our beginnings in 1994 providing distance education to veterinarians and the animal health industry, LifeLearn has partnered with the North American Veterinary Community (NAVC) to deliver an all-new VetFolio—one-stop access to over 400 online veterinary medical courses and certificate programs.
Complete Online Library
VetFolio’s continuing education libraries include articles, instructional videos and web conferences available for CE credit. Courses cover preventative medicine and nutrition, pain management, geriatric medicine and more.
Contact LifeLearn today for more about VetFolio.
From oncology and dermatology courses to certifications in fluid therapy, endocrinology and shelter medicine, VetFolio offers a range of premium NAVC certification programs available as stand-alone courses or multi-module certifications, including:
- Veterinary Business Leader Certification
- Human-Animal Bond Certification
- Pet Nutrition Coach Certification
Listen and Learn on the Go
VetFolio’s Vet School Unleashed podcast library features candid and collaborative commentary on topics relevant to veterinary students and prospective students.
- Customized learning paths and diversified instruction
- All-new technology platform optimized for mobile
- Games, social learning and social sharing for peer support
- Over 1,200 credit hours of learning
- LifeLearn Animal Health content
- Spanish-language content for bilingual or Spanish-speaking veterinary students and professionals
- NAVC/VMX conference proceedings
- Searchable articles from Veterinary Technician, Compendium, Veterinary Therapeutics, Compendium Equine, and Standards of Care
- Educational surgery videos by John Berg, DVM, DACVS
Subscribers also receive access to the VetFolio Resource Center, a searchable hub of educational content for business development, infectious disease management, veterinary nurse-specific education and more. Plus, subscribers have access to specialized courses and training through collaborations with partner companies and institutes.
VetFolio simplifies the process of finding meaningful continuing education opportunities to advance your veterinary education goals. With easy search options and intuitive navigation, all-new VetFolio is perfect for veterinarians, students, nurses and technicians, and practice managers.
Discover why over 100,000 monthly users trust VetFolio. Contact LifeLearn today for more about VetFolio.