Pet Insurance Education Resource
Empower optimal pet health care decisions
Pet insurance empowers pet owners to make health care decisions based on what is best for their pets versus being constrained by finances.
LifeLearn’s PetInsuranceInfo.com pet insurance information website is a free service that helps pet owners learn about what pet insurance is, what it isn’t, and the questions they need to ask prior to purchasing a policy.
Reflecting LifeLearn’s core commitment to help advance pet health and education worldwide, PetInsuranceInfo.com is accessible to pet owners directly from the web and can also be integrated into WebDVM practice websites.
Facilitate a broader understanding of pet insurance with pet owners
When unexpected pet accidents or illnesses happen and pet owners do not have the money to pay for veterinary treatments, they must depend on credit cards or loans to cover costs, or worse. In some cases, pet owners face the agonizing decision to put a pet down because they cannot afford treatment.
By providing more pet owners with tools and information, practices facilitate broader awareness of pet insurance. The result is pet owners purchase coverage, enabling practices to perform better veterinary medicine.
Clarity and simplicity = the PetInsuranceInfo.com difference
PetInsuranceInfo.com helps pet owners make informed decisions about purchasing pet insurance in three main ways by:
1. Providing comprehensive but easy-to-understand information
2. Demystifying common misconceptions about pet insurance
3. Providing a simple tool for pet owners to compare different insurance coverage and quotes
PetInsuranceInfo.com features include:
- A description of the types of plans and coverage to ensure there are no surprises for pet owners when they go to submit a claim
- Factors that pet owners can and can’t control to better guide pet owners when considering insurance plans and costs
- Policy underwriting explained so pet owners are prepared to answer questions up front or during a claim
- Coverage periods and waiting periods explained so pet owners understand when their coverage begins and how long it lasts
- How claims work and tips for pet owners to help them expedite claims and get the most from pet insurance
- The Get a Quote tool designed to make it easy for pet owners to compare and review policies offered by different pet insurance providers
Choose from the top insurance providers
LifeLearn and PetInsuranceInfo.com currently feature most pet insurance providers in North America. LifeLearn will continue to collaborate with pet insurance providers and, over time, will add more. All pet insurance policy transactions are handled directly between the pet owner and the pet owner’s selected insurance provider.
Add PetInsuranceInfo.com to your WebDVM website
LifeLearn does the work, integrating some of the educational content from PetInsuranceInfo.com into your website. The “Info” in PetInsuranceInfo.com assures your practice and your clients that this is not a website trying to sell insurance. Clients then using your website will be given the opportunity to visit PetInsuranceInfo.com to get a quote from the pet insurance brands that your clinic supports. An insured client benefits your clinic and the care of the pet.
Book a demo to learn more about integrating PetInsuranceInfo.com content to your WebDVM website.
Pet Insurance Info, Inc. is a licensed insurance agency in all 50 States and the District of Columbia; In California dba Dog and Cat Insurance Solutions and in New York dba Dog and Cat Insurance Services.