Pet Insurance Education Resource for Pet Services
Keep your pet business foremost in the minds of pet owners
Showing pet owners that you care about the health and well-being of their pets helps build client trust.
Pet insurance empowers pet owners to make pet health care choices according to what’s best for their pets instead of being inhibited by finances. With a portal to LifeLearn’s PetInsuranceInfo.com pet insurance information website on your pet service website, you show your care for your clients and their pets in tangible form. That keeps your pet service business foremost in the minds of pet owners and encourages repeat business.
Improve customer engagement today
Many pet owners don’t buy pet insurance because of misinformation, or they find pet insurance terminology confusing. LifeLearn’s PetInsuranceInfo.com pet insurance information website solves this problem as a free service that helps pet owners easily understand what pet insurance is and isn’t, and answers questions they need to know before purchasing a policy.
Drive more traffic to your pet business website
As a reflection of LifeLearn’s core mission to help advance pet health and education worldwide, PetInsuranceInfo.com can be accessed directly by pet owners from the web. PetInsuranceInfo.com also integrates into LifeLearn WebPS, custom websites for pet services.
With a free value-added addition to your WebPS website, you encourage pet owners to visit your website more often, which helps increase appointments by keeping your pet service foremost in the minds of pet owners.
Clarity and simplicity = the PetInsuranceInfo.com difference
PetInsuranceInfo.com helps pet owners make informed decisions about purchasing pet insurance in three main ways by:
1. Providing thorough but easy-to-understand information
2. Demystifying common misconceptions about pet insurance
3. Providing a simple tool for pet owners to easily compare coverage from different insurance providers
PetInsuranceInfo.com features include:
- Descriptions of the kinds of coverage and plans so there are no surprises for pet owners when they submit a claim
- Factors that pet owners can and can’t control to better guide pet owners when considering insurance plans and costs
- Policy underwriting explained to prepare pet owners to answer questions up front or during a claim
- Waiting periods and coverage periods explained so pet owners understand when their coverage begins and how long it lasts
- How claims work and tips for pet owners to help them expedite claims and get the most from pet insurance
- The Get a Quote tool, created to make it simple for pet owners to compare and review policies offered by different pet insurance companies
Choose from the top insurance providers
LifeLearn and PetInsuranceInfo.com currently feature most pet insurance providers in North America. LifeLearn will continue to collaborate with pet insurance providers and, over time, will add more. All pet insurance policy transactions are handled directly between the pet owner and the pet owner’s selected insurance provider.
Add PetInsuranceInfo.com to your WebPS website
LifeLearn handles the work of integrating some of the educational content from PetInsuranceInfo.com into your website. The “Info” in PetInsuranceInfo.com assures you and your customers that this is not a website trying to sell insurance. Customers using your website will be given the opportunity to visit PetInsuranceInfo.com to get a quote from the pet insurance brands that your pet service supports.
Book a demo to learn more about integrating PetInsuranceInfo.com content to your WebPS website.
Pet Insurance Info, Inc. is a licensed insurance agency in all 50 States and the District of Columbia; In California dba Dog and Cat Insurance Solutions and in New York dba Dog and Cat Insurance Services.